Sunday, December 5, 2010
The Archives at Milepost 606
- ► 2013 (18)
- ► 2012 (49)
- ► 2011 (63)
- Hidden Location #7
- 667. Merry Christmas and all that
- Latest Winner on Hidden Location
- Happy 37th, Rob. Rest In Peace, Mr. Ambassador
- 665. Can't we at least say "No" to anal? -- from ...
- Hidden Location #6 and the winner on #5
- 664. Which should be of more concern?
- Hidden Location #5
- 663. Senator-elect Rand Paul and the potential en...
- 662. Mt. Ararat in Grant County, Ky. - and a winn...
- ▼ December 2010 (10)
- ► 2009 (154)
- ► 2008 (167)
- Jeff Noble
- Louisville, Kentucky, United States
- Single, male, bald, overweight, early 50s, seeking . . . Oh wait, that's goes on the other website. How about this - never married, liberal Democrat, opinionated but generally pleasant, member of the Episcopal Church. Graduate of Prestonia Elementary, Durrett High, and Spalding University; the first two now-closed Jefferson County Public Schools, the latter a very small liberal arts college in downtown Louisville affiliated with the Roman Catholic Sisters of Charity of Nazareth. My vocation and avocation is politics. My favorite pastime is driving the backroads of Kentucky and southern Indiana, visiting small towns, political hangouts, courthouses, churches, and cemeteries. You are welcome to ride with me sometime.