I went to vote this morning around 6:15 am but couldn't. The poll wasn't yet opened as one of the workers, the one with the "black bag" had not yet arrived. For several years, I've tried to be among the first two or three voters in my precinct, but knew that by 6:15 I wouldn't be this time. I was wrong. No one had voted yet in L-113, so I've gone on about other business and will cast my ballot later in the day. Wendell Ford always says to "Vote Early and Vote Often." I tried.
Tuesday, May 22, 2007
The Archives at Milepost 606
- ► 2014 (135)
- ► 2013 (18)
- ► 2012 (49)
- ► 2011 (63)
- ► 2010 (98)
- ► 2009 (154)
- ► 2008 (167)
- 112. Summertime, and the livin' is easy
- As someone who drives a lot, using backroads and s...
- 110. The Bivouac of the Dead, and other notes, on...
- 109. Roll Call Vote # 425, HR 2206, 110th Congres...
- Decoration Day
- 107. Briefly
- 106. The Democratic Primary last Tuesday
- 105. Vote Early, Vote Often - If you can.
- 104. Tomorrow, visit your polling place.
- 103. From Pittsfield to Phoenix Hill
- 102. On Libraries
- 101. O What a Beautiful Morning
- Old One Hundredth
- 99. The Library Tax
- 98. On the race for Governor
- Not yet recovered. It has been a fun weekend. Sp...
- 96. The 133rd Running of the Kentucky Derby
- 95. Its the chance of a lifetime in a lifetime of...
- 94. 410 in three inch high black and white stick-...
- 93. Two Bridges good? Yes, but where?
- 92. May Day - "M' Aidez"
- ▼ May 2007 (21)
- Jeff Noble
- Louisville, Kentucky, United States
- Never married, liberal Democrat, born in 1960, opinionated but generally pleasant, member of the Episcopal Church. Graduate of Prestonia Elementary, Durrett High, and Spalding University; the first two now-closed Jefferson County Public Schools, the latter a very small liberal arts college in downtown Louisville affiliated with the Roman Catholic Sisters of Charity of Nazareth. My vocation and avocation is politics. My favorite pastime is driving the backroads of Kentucky and southern Indiana, visiting small towns, political hangouts, courthouses, churches, and cemeteries. You are welcome to ride with me sometime.