Thursday, August 9, 2007

158. In my email-box

I promise I didn't know about this when I posted this morning. I suggested the big-names were coming back to Kentucky.

Here is an invite which just arrived from the ether-world --


You are cordially invited to join

Senator Barack Obama

at

Bluegrass for Barack

a fundraiser benefiting
Obama for America

Sunday, August 26, 2007
5:30 PM

located at

Heritage Hall at the
Lexington Convention Center
432 West Vine Street
Lexington, Kentucky

Guest: $25
(minimum contribution)

RSVP ONLINE NOW:

http://my.barackobama.com/LexingtonReception

For more information, please contact Roz Skozen at (312) 819-2783 or rskozen@barackobama.com.


*****

No comments:

The Archives at Milepost 606

Personal

Louisville, Kentucky, United States
Never married, liberal Democrat, born in 1960, opinionated but generally pleasant, member of the Episcopal Church. Graduate of Prestonia Elementary, Durrett High, and Spalding University; the first two now-closed Jefferson County Public Schools, the latter a very small liberal arts college in downtown Louisville affiliated with the Roman Catholic Sisters of Charity of Nazareth. My vocation and avocation is politics. My favorite pastime is driving the backroads of Kentucky and southern Indiana, visiting small towns, political hangouts, courthouses, churches, and cemeteries. You are welcome to ride with me sometime.