Saturday, October 11, 2008

395. I missed the 30,000th visitor

This will be brief. I've been busy. It is election season, and not just any election season. So, in my absence, I had a visitor from Bergen University in Bergen, Norway, a place I cannot get to driving the backroads of Kentucky and Indiana. Below are some of the details from their visit. Thanks to all of you for reading.

-- Jeff

*****

Domain Name uib.no ? (Norway)
IP Address 129.177.30.# (Bergen University, Norway)
ISP Bergen University, Norway
City : Bergen
Lat/Long : 60.3911, 5.3247 (Map)
Distance : 4,000 miles
Language unknown
Time of Visit Oct 10 2008 5:45:11 pm
Page Views 1
Time Zone unknown
Visit Number 30,000

No comments:

The Archives at Milepost 606

Personal

Louisville, Kentucky, United States
Never married, liberal Democrat, born in 1960, opinionated but generally pleasant, member of the Episcopal Church. Graduate of Prestonia Elementary, Durrett High, and Spalding University; the first two now-closed Jefferson County Public Schools, the latter a very small liberal arts college in downtown Louisville affiliated with the Roman Catholic Sisters of Charity of Nazareth. My vocation and avocation is politics. My favorite pastime is driving the backroads of Kentucky and southern Indiana, visiting small towns, political hangouts, courthouses, churches, and cemeteries. You are welcome to ride with me sometime.