I'm posting from the home of Charlotte and Jerry Lundergan on Lexington's north side. Last night their daughter was nominated as the Democratic candidate for Secretary of State in this fall's election. Alison Grimes defeated the appointed incumbent by a 10% margin. Other winners last night were incumbent Todd Hollenbach IV as State Treasurer and Louisville businessman Bob Farmer - yes, Farmer - for Agriculture Commissioner. My friend Adam Edelen was unopposed for nomination as the Auditor of Public Accounts. On to November.
Wednesday, May 18, 2011
The Archives at Milepost 606
- ► 2014 (114)
- ► 2013 (18)
- ► 2012 (49)
- 686. Guest Commentary - Nicole Candler
- Hidden Location #18 - Choice of two - WITH HINTS #...
- 685. 2012 Democratic National Convention - Kentuc...
- Hidden Location #17
- 684. News from my neighborhood - the Phoenix Hill...
- 683. Day after the election.
- 682. A wedding, a dinner, and a possible presiden...
- 681. Brief Thoughts - The Modern Day Confederacy
- ▼ May 2011 (8)
- ► 2010 (98)
- ► 2009 (154)
- ► 2008 (167)
- Jeff Noble
- Louisville, Kentucky, United States
- Single, male, bald, overweight, early 50s, seeking . . . Oh wait, that's goes on the other website. How about this - never married, liberal Democrat, opinionated but generally pleasant, member of the Episcopal Church. Graduate of Prestonia Elementary, Durrett High, and Spalding University; the first two now-closed Jefferson County Public Schools, the latter a very small liberal arts college in downtown Louisville affiliated with the Roman Catholic Sisters of Charity of Nazareth. My vocation and avocation is politics. My favorite pastime is driving the backroads of Kentucky and southern Indiana, visiting small towns, political hangouts, courthouses, churches, and cemeteries. You are welcome to ride with me sometime.