Ok, I've been busy. So, what about Greg Fischer? Not yet a consensus candidate, but then no one else is either. More on Friday. By the way, tomorrow is the 46th birthday of my only sibling, Kevin. Happy Birthday Kevin.
Wednesday, January 16, 2008
The Archives at Milepost 606
- ► 2014 (134)
- ► 2013 (18)
- ► 2012 (49)
- ► 2011 (63)
- ► 2010 (98)
- ► 2009 (154)
- 271. Correction to 270. Ackerson has a Primary
- 270. Filing Deadline Day
- At My Uncle Bob's Wake - and other musings
- 268. Yes We Can
- 267. Robert Alexander Lewis, Jr., 1918-2008
- 266. Thanks to Kentucky Progress and others, but ...
- 265. In support of Senate Bill 3 sponsored by the...
- 264. Highways, filings, and comments
- 263. As we approach Roe v. Wade, a look at the De...
- 262. Short entry again
- 261. I'm curious
- 260. Bush: Israel and Palestine
- 259. Another Milestone
- 258. Here and There - or rather, Plans for Here a...
- 257. Obama and emails; One Man's Opinion
- 256. This bus stop will be eliminated . . . . .
- 255. McConnell, Hawpe, and the General Assembly
- 254. Blogoversary - and a Caucus in Iowa
- 253. This one is pure politics, so if that isn't ...
- 252. Nine Degrees
- ▼ January 2008 (21)
- Jeff Noble
- Louisville, Kentucky, United States
- Single, male, bald, overweight, early 50s, seeking . . . Oh wait, that's goes on the other website. How about this - never married, liberal Democrat, opinionated but generally pleasant, member of the Episcopal Church. Graduate of Prestonia Elementary, Durrett High, and Spalding University; the first two now-closed Jefferson County Public Schools, the latter a very small liberal arts college in downtown Louisville affiliated with the Roman Catholic Sisters of Charity of Nazareth. My vocation and avocation is politics. My favorite pastime is driving the backroads of Kentucky and southern Indiana, visiting small towns, political hangouts, courthouses, churches, and cemeteries. You are welcome to ride with me sometime.