On, on, U of K, we are right for the fight today,
Hold that ball and hit that line;
Ev'ry Wildcat star will shine;
We'll fight, fight, fight, for the blue and white
As we roll to that goal, Varsity,
And we'll kick, pass and run, 'till the battle is won,
And we'll bring home the victory.
Sunday, August 31, 2008
The Archives at Milepost 606
- ► 2014 (134)
- ► 2013 (18)
- ► 2012 (49)
- ► 2011 (63)
- ► 2010 (98)
- ► 2009 (154)
- What a Convention! Pray for Louisiana.
- 379. Today - History
- 378. Today - History
- 377. My Comment at Blue Grass, Red State
- 376. Genealogy 1666-2008, with a few earlier date...
- 375. Inquiry
- 374. As Seen on TV
- 373. Sunday Morning Obsequies
- Three Quick Notes
- 371. Old News and New
- 370. Where there's Smoke, there's Fire
- 369. Trips to Win
- 368. Here and There
- 367. Fancy Farm and Environs - the post post.
- 366. Twenty Thousand
- ▼ August 2008 (16)
- Jeff Noble
- Louisville, Kentucky, United States
- Single, male, bald, overweight, early 50s, seeking . . . Oh wait, that's goes on the other website. How about this - never married, liberal Democrat, opinionated but generally pleasant, member of the Episcopal Church. Graduate of Prestonia Elementary, Durrett High, and Spalding University; the first two now-closed Jefferson County Public Schools, the latter a very small liberal arts college in downtown Louisville affiliated with the Roman Catholic Sisters of Charity of Nazareth. My vocation and avocation is politics. My favorite pastime is driving the backroads of Kentucky and southern Indiana, visiting small towns, political hangouts, courthouses, churches, and cemeteries. You are welcome to ride with me sometime.