Friday, January 28, 2011
The Archives at Milepost 606
- ► 2013 (18)
- ► 2012 (49)
- 674. "Come on out to William H. King's . . . . , ...
- Hidden Location #10
- 673. A Full Moon and a Hidden Location Winner
- 672. Billy Joel, Alison Lundergan Grimes, and Hid...
- 671. Annual Accounting of Counties Visited
- Hidden Location #9 Revealed
- 670. I was seven years old in 1968; Reflections o...
- Hidden Location #9
- The new year
- Hidden Location #8
- ▼ January 2011 (11)
- ► 2010 (98)
- ► 2009 (154)
- ► 2008 (167)
- Jeff Noble
- Louisville, Kentucky, United States
- Single, male, bald, overweight, early 50s, seeking . . . Oh wait, that's goes on the other website. How about this - never married, liberal Democrat, opinionated but generally pleasant, member of the Episcopal Church. Graduate of Prestonia Elementary, Durrett High, and Spalding University; the first two now-closed Jefferson County Public Schools, the latter a very small liberal arts college in downtown Louisville affiliated with the Roman Catholic Sisters of Charity of Nazareth. My vocation and avocation is politics. My favorite pastime is driving the backroads of Kentucky and southern Indiana, visiting small towns, political hangouts, courthouses, churches, and cemeteries. You are welcome to ride with me sometime.