Sometime today or tomorrow, we will cross another of those thresholds, this one the 60,000th visitor. I'm prepared with some rainbow sherbet and ginger ale to celebrate. I don't really have a post today - just noticed the numbers. So, if you're hanging around here along the Left Bank of the Ohio River near Milepost 606 if the next few hours, check the number counter. I'm curious as to who is visiting. I'll take off the comment moderation device and make a request that for a few days people leave a message in the comment section. Tell me who you are and where you are from. Even if you don't use a real name, that is ok. I just want to know.
Thanks. All 60,000 of you. Even the repeaters. Even the six faithful readers.
Sunday, November 29, 2009
The Archives at Milepost 606
- ► 2014 (135)
- ► 2013 (18)
- ► 2012 (49)
- ► 2011 (63)
- ► 2010 (98)
- 569. Who will be the 60,000th visitor to the site...
- 568. Happy Day After - that sounds better than Bl...
- 567. Snow
- Tom Owen Cultural Studies and Greyhound Cultural S...
- More from San Antonio
- Live From San Antonio
- Veterans Day in America
- 562. Weather, Wendell, and Wander
- 561. Healthcare Voters along MP606
- 560. In The News
- Surprise Birthday
- ▼ November 2009 (11)
- ► 2008 (167)
- Jeff Noble
- Louisville, Kentucky, United States
- Never married, liberal Democrat, born in 1960, opinionated but generally pleasant, member of the Episcopal Church. Graduate of Prestonia Elementary, Durrett High, and Spalding University; the first two now-closed Jefferson County Public Schools, the latter a very small liberal arts college in downtown Louisville affiliated with the Roman Catholic Sisters of Charity of Nazareth. My vocation and avocation is politics. My favorite pastime is driving the backroads of Kentucky and southern Indiana, visiting small towns, political hangouts, courthouses, churches, and cemeteries. You are welcome to ride with me sometime.